Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dazzled and overwhelmed.

I love my new school. (Literally across the street from my old one.) It's actually on of the top fine arts schools in our region and in the country! And it's gorgeous! Here's a little pictorial tour of the campus...from pictures taken throughout last year.







(me and Sara Beth last march!)


I also love text messages from friends. They can be so hilarious. This is one I got this week:


Hey meg. How are you! Today I went to your classroom. We were dazzled and overwhelmed by the endless array of beautiful flowers. And climbing plant with dark green shiny leaves. They are Boston ivies on the wall. You and your classmates are warm-heart. Wish you have a good time. 


So, with no further ado, here are a couple of pictures of my dazzling classroom!



lauren, anna, and scott
(notice the window on the left! the wall is entirely glass)

No comments:

Post a Comment