Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chinese Take-Out

Since I was a little girl, I have never liked Chinese food. When Dad use to bring it home for dinner, I would pull my shirt over my nose and go eat Burger King in my room. I just could not stand it.

Well this past week, we hit a milestone. I had Chinese take-out for the first time in my life.

The boys got take-out from Momma G's, which in and of itself is hilarious. I don't think Chinese restaurants around here have truly mastered the art of take-out like American Chinese places have. The boys had quite the time transporting our fare. haha. But we so much appreciated eating in. We even thought that the food tasted better because we were in our own apartment.


Maybe, just maybe, when I get home this summer, I won't make Dad stop at Burger King for me when the family wants Chinese.

1 comment: