Saturday, March 24, 2012

a mini malay vacay.

After the beach, my friend Lindsey and I wanted to hope on over to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a couple of days. It was a really interesting city. I felt like I was in the Middle East with a tropical twist. 


These Dutch houses reminded me of one of my favorite cities - Amsterdam.



 We got to go into the national mosque...but we had to wear the headdress and robe! Ha!


The Petronas Towers were really neat to see! We got to go to the top and see a bird's eye view of Kuala Lumpur. I thought it was fun to see all the golf courses right in the middle of such a huge city.


The United Nations' Buddy Bears were on their world tour, and I was so excited because they reminded me on the Berlin Bears! Every country chose an artist to paint a bear to represent their country. They were all so creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment