Saturday, March 24, 2012

singing singapore's praises.

Our next stop was Singapore, Singapore, and I LOOOVED it! It is easily my favorite major city in Asia. I loved its diversity, and the people are so nice! I also loved the Singapore River and eating meals along the Boat Quay.




Singapore has so many different groups of people living in the city. 
Lindsey and I visited all the main neighborhoods! 

 Arab Street

 Little India

Chinatown

 We also got to go to the Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo and visit the Botanical Gardens. They were both so great, though I was really impressed by the beautiful flowers at the Gardens. 




By the time our time in Singapore was over, I was so worn out from my travels. It was an incredible few weeks of seeing this part of the world. I feel really thankful for such great opportunities and that everything went so smoothly, every step of the way. So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment